The big day has arrived...
We’ve gotten this far. Mom said “ok, I’ll learn how to use the darn thing!”
Prior to the visit
1. You’ve chosen a MomTech, and you’ve had time for a chat with them about Mom’s needs.
2. Please review and sign our ‘user agreement’ form HERE.
3. Show Dad the bio page and picture of your MomTech. Familialarity is a helpful first step!
Now you’re MomTech comes strolling up the driveway. What to expect.
- Your MomTech will confirm the appointment the day before with whomever is the point person.
- Please allow a 15 minute window for arrival. While we use slogans like “go granny go” it doesn’t apply to driving!
- Your MomTech will be the same person in the picture and will have ID.
- We very much encourage you or a caregiver, grandchild, neighbor, Pastor join the session. This can help at the beginning as the rapport is developed.
- Your loved one will learn fast. MomTech’s will send emails and develop a back and forth. They will contain basic pictures to open, a sweet video to open, links to sweet websites to open and also which emails NOT to open. We suggest someone from the family is cc’d in all of our our practice emails and contacts with the client. We will never ask for a password or credit card information or anything past your name!
- This is a labor of love for us. We know the melancholy of isolation and this company’s goal is to ease that. We are a business by adults for adults.
- Wait till Mom finds out she can not only call you, but email, text and Skype all in the same hour!! Good luck with that!
Cancellation Policy: While 24 hour cancellation policies are the norm, Mom deserves better so we have a 12 hour cancellation policy. Just let us know by email/call so we can fill the appointment. With our elders lost time is irreplaceable
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.